Mesh Accountability FrameworkTM
Creating an accountable culture is a complex undertaking that does not necessarily come easily or naturally. Leaders need tools to help them to ensure that they have set up their team for success. We use the Mesh Accountability FrameworkTM, a group of interdependent enablers that give leaders the lenses they need to analyse their initiatives in advance to determine whether they will be successful or not.
Based on years of research and decades of experience applying the principles of accountability, we have identified seven key enablers to drive higher levels of accountability and success. They all happen to start with the letter “C” so we have called them the The 7 C’s of AccountabilityTM
- Culture – An empowered and trusting workforce.
- Clarity – What’s the work? Who is doing what? What are the needs & expectations?
- Competency – Having the skills and support to do the work.
- Commitment – Taking ownership of the work.
- Collaboration – Having the support to do the work
- Communication – Defining, clarifying, negotiating & sharing
- Consequence – to ourselves and our stakeholders, if the work does or does not get done right
If you want to find out more about how the “7 C’s” can drive improved performance and success, or if you would like us to perform a free “7 C’s Assessment” of your organization, please feel free to call or drop me a note.