Getting clarity and alignment on roles and responsibilities is critical to driving improved accountability.
In this workshop-based training program, we help participants learn how to perform an organizational task analysis, create a responsibility matrix and align decision-making authority with task authority.
As an added bonus, we show participants how the the responsibility matrix can be used as a basis for a competency tracking system.
Learning objectives include:
- Define the process for creating a deliverable / task list
- Identify customers and stakeholders by deliverable / task
- Create a responsibility matrix template
- Facilitate a roles and responsibilities workshop
- Gain alignment on individual responsibilities
- Meassure competency by deliverable / task
- Measure return on investment of the R&R investment
The Roles and Responsibilites Workshop can be run as a faciltated workshop or as a Train the Trainer opportuntiy where our Mesh consultants work with your team to build the internal capacity to run your own Roles and Responsibilities workshops.
Pricing for the Roles and responsibilities Workshop varies depending on the number of roles being analyzed and the complexity of those roles. Call us for a free estimate that suits your needs.