Stakeholder management has never been more critical to the success of an organization and its initiatives. But too often, the needs and expectations of stakeholders, whether internal or external to your organization, are overlooked.
This hands on workshop helps participants to understand the value of creating win-win solutions and provides the tools and techniques used to get buy-in and support from those stakeholders while driving higher levels of satisfaction at as task and deliverable level.
Learning objectives for this course include;
- Understand the value of engaging with and supporting stakeholders
- Define who stakeholders are and aren’t, at a task and deliverable level
- Understand the difference between stakeholder needs, expectations and concerns
- Understand the Action Accountability Loop of stakeholder communication and definition
- Integrate stakeholder needs and expectations into the Responsibility Matrix
- Strategies to to improve Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
The Stakeholder Management Workshop can be run as a faciltated workshop or as a Train the Trainer opportuntiy where our Mesh consultants work with your team to build the internal capacity to run your own Stakeholder Management workshops.
Pricing varies depending on the number of stakeholders involved. Call us for a free estimate today.